Saturday October 10,2015 from 3-6 PM. Afternoon of Fall WPOA meeting.
Corolla Light Resort will be hosting a trade show called C.H.I.M.E (Coastal Home Improvement & Maintenance Expo) to provide a service to local homeowners by connecting them with licensed, insured, and reputable local contractors. The event will be held on Saturday October 10, 2015 from 3 PM – 6 PM at the Richard A. Brindley Sports Center. A diverse assortment of trades and services will be sought in order to increase the appeal, relevance, and success of the trade show for exhibitors and attendees alike.
WPOA Members must Sign-in to view the content.
Currituck County will be implementing the new Corolla Way Finding Sign Package during June 2015.
Click on the PDF below to view the content of the Way Finding Sign Package.
The following Way Finding Signs types are of particular interest to people using the Whalehead Beach subdivision:
1. The Type B signs (page 4) are proposed to be installed in the county parking lots
2. The Type C signs (beginning page 5) will be installed along NC 12 and within the Whalehead subdivision
3. The Type D signs (page 19) are proposed for the dune walkovers along Lighthouse Drive
4. The Type D signs (page 19) are proposed for the dune walkovers along Lighthouse Drive
5. The Type E signs (page 21) are proposed for the beach side of the dune walkovers.